NOTE This is an individual and group project.
Active Listening: Note-taking and audio transcription
Recommended activity: Listening to the Doing History podcast in its entirety (about 85 minutes) about the effect of printing on the American Revolution.
Individual and Group assignment
- Listen actively to the first 30 minutes of the podcast (LINK) .
- Take notes about the program’s content, style and production, AND
- precisely transcribe the portions where PROF. JOE ADELMAN asks the interviewee guest on the phone.
- Properly prepare a list of Adelman’s questions for printing and submission on SEPTEMBER 19. Post or link a PDF on your individual blog.
- Integrate your response to Prof. Adelman’s questions within your Digital Timeline.
We will discuss any questions you might have about his project in class on Monday.